Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Final Blog--Home


Well I have almost been home for one week. I have yet to make it to IL to see my family but I plan on heading there in the next few days.  Getting to be here in PA on Saturday for Andy (my boyfriends) graduation meant a lot to him and I both. I was nice to spend a few days in the country side with him and his family as well. I am really looking forward to next week getting home to my family and spending some quality with them.
I can already tell that my trip has changed me forever. I cannot simply look and things as I did before or live my life the way that I did before. I feel like I have a whole new lens to look at my own life issues as well as large world issues; a more informed critical one. I am excited as to what these next few weeks and months are going to bring my way. I will be moving to Washington DC within the next month or so and hopefully finding an internship or even a job. I cannot believe that I am now finished with college. I could not have dreamt a better way to spend my last semester of college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment